Sex and the City Style: Miranda


Today we're celebrating Miranda's style! Oh, has she come a long way since the early days of the series! Do you remember some of her frumpy garbs? She was a fashion mess, if you ask me.

Her witty humor never let us down, though. As I was looking up Miranda quotes to share with you all, I realized she had some of the funniest lines from the series. I was cracking up! Hope you enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 (Photo here)

"I said no white, no ivory, no nothing that says virgin. I have a child. The jig is up."
-Miranda Hobbes


Samantha (about her vibrator) : I'm telling you, I went into the kitchen to get it—
Miranda : Wait, why was it in the kitchen?
Samantha : I like to mix it up.


Miranda : I had to walk all the way from the subway in these heels. My feet are killing me.
Steve : Why didn't you just carry them and wear sneakers like everyone else?
Miranda : Stop. You can take me out of Manhattan but you can't take me out of my shoes.


"Oh my God... I'm married."


"Last night Steve and I held hands for an hour and a half watching... the fire. He was looking into my eyes; I was looking for the remote."


"I'm in the woods in my negligee and my cell phone only has two bars left. HELP!"


Charlotte : Big is in town?
Carrie : Yeah, he's here for a little heart thing.
Miranda : What, is he on the wait list to get one?


"I once was broken up with by a guy's doorman. 'I'm sorry Ms. Hobbes, Jonathan won't be coming down. Ever.'"


Charlotte : Did I ever tell you I was a cheerleader?
Miranda : No, because you knew I would mock you endlessly.


Charlotte : What kind of diet book are you looking for?
Miranda : I don't know. Something with a title like How to Lose That Baby Fat by Sitting On Your Ass.


Here's my polyvore for Miranda. When I was researching pictures for Miranda, like I said, I realized how far she's come since the early days of the show. For example.....

Oh, and have you seen the 80s flashback pictures of her from the new movie?


Isn't it priceless??

Ok, for real, here's the polyvore....


Sex and the City Style: Miranda Hobbes
Fashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore


I love the style that Patricia Field gave Miranda in the first movie, it was so pulled together, professional, yet fashion-forward. Perfect for the working mama of sweet Brady.

Anyone out there who relates to Miranda? Tell me about your favorite Miranda moment!
Happy Miranda Day!



PS: My precious friend Trish who writes Pink Preppy Lilly Lover is having the most wonderful Lilly giveaway over at her place! You should probably go there RIGHT NOW and enter!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Sex and the City Style: Miranda on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news