SHEER EXCITEMENT!!!



I have been wondering for ages if Confessions of a Shopaholic would come to the Cayman Islands and you can imagine my excitement when we arrived at the theatre this evening and Hanging in the "Coming Soon" frame was the poster of what looks like such a great chick flick! AAAHHHHH!!!!! I'm so excited!!! I'm half-way through the book, so I should be able to finish it before the film opens here - I will be calling the movie line every day until it opens to be sure not to miss it! I'm so psyched!!!

The Changling on the other hand was not that great... It just reaffirms my dislike of Angelina Jolie - just something about that girl rubs me the wrong way! I am TEAM ANISTON all the way baby!

Night Night y'all!
Pink Julep

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save SHEER EXCITEMENT!!! on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news