Catching up on Tags!

The lovely Brittney at Running in High Heels tagged me to share with you my Spring Pallet - I don't usually plan this way as I would get disappointed if I planned it all out and couldn't find what I was looking for or it didn't come in my size. I like to walk into the mall with no expectations and let the fashion happen spontaneously!

With a wedding in just four months, I am also not spending too much - but when I go on my shopping trip in the spring, these are some pictures I will use for inspiration! I think my pallet would be called "Brights & Whites" and that I would be looking for just that and adding also a few more browns and golds to my wardrobe! I'm in the heat all year long, so I have a really good opportunity to dress for one season all year long and really build a nice wardrobe.

J. Crew Aubrey Dress
Victoria's Secret Online

Express.com


Victoria's Secret



J. Crew Online




J. Crew Online

J. Crew Online

Victoria's Secret Online





What's on your spring pallet wishlist????

I tag:
I was also tagged for this game by the lovely Snickerdoodle Champagne.
Rules: It's harder than it looks! Copy to your own note, erase my answers, enter yours, and tag some people. Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real . . . nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can't use your name for the boy/girl name question.Have Fun!!


1. What is your name: Ashley

2. A four Letter Word: Arch
3. A boy's Name: Anthony
4. A girl's Name: Abby
5. An occupation: Artist
6. A color: Aubergine
7. Something you wear: Argyle
9. A food: Apple
10. Something found in the bathroom: Aloe
11. A place: Alaska
12. A reason for being late: Alarm Clock Malfunction

13. Something you shout: ASSHOLE!!! (sorry for the colorful language!)
14. A movie title: All About Eve
15. Something you drink: Appletini
16. A musical group: Aerosmith
17. An animal: Ardvark
18. A street name: Avenue of the Americas
19. A type of car: Alfa Romeo
20. The title of a song: Always a Woman (Billy Joel)
I tag:
xoxo,
Pink Julep

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Catching up on Tags! on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news