A Lovely Twist: Brooch Bouquets





(Images via 1, 2)

***

I love to come across nontraditional twists in fashion, art, television and especially weddings! I feel certain that the brooch bouquet trend is no secret to you, but if it is allow me to introduce you. Lovely readers, meet the versatile (and sparkly) twist on the traditional floral bouquet. I'm not sure that I would ever stray from the traditional bouquet, but I love looking at and dreaming about these fanciful alternatives. . .

 **













(Images via 1, 2)

Love these colorful creations!

***

(Image via tumblr)

Wishing you a wonderful Tuesday, especially those of you (like me) whose long weekend came to a close yesterday. Wasn't that extra day off fantastic?

Hugs to you, sweet friends!


Aaliyah: "Rock the Boat"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save A Lovely Twist: Brooch Bouquets on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news