Pink Julep Gets the Munchies!

Like clockwork, I almost always get the munchies around 3pm. Don't know why, just do! So I'm always looking for healthy, low-cal, low-fat snacks to satisfy the hunger and my sweet tooth cravings at the same time.

I reluctantly tried a GeniSoy bar recently. I was a little afraid that it would be totally gross, but it wasn't! They are SOOOOOOO good and really taste kind of like candy or fudge! My favorite is the Creamy Peanut Yogurt bar, but all the flavors I've tried so far have been delicious! They have a great texture too... not too cardboardy like some health nut bars.

Also, Genisoy bars have pretty much every vitamin and nutrient you could possibly imagine not to mention that soy itself has amazing health properties and is thought to prevent certain types of cancer! Tastes like candy, satisfies hunger, makes me healthier... no brainer!

xoxo,
Pink Julep!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Pink Julep Gets the Munchies! on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news