Treating Myself!

I had a lovely morning! The lady who did my eyebrow wax was soooooo good! I was over the moon with the results!!!

After the wax, I noticed a little sale bin table outside the salon and got sooo excited - nobody has sales here on the island and when they do, they think 5% off is a HUGE discount! hee hee

I managed to pick up a couple of new OPI nail polishes as further incentive to STOP biting my nails! And I'm very keen on using some funky colors sometimes - I've been a fan of black, white, silver and gold for a while now. I also like ladylike pinks and reds, but its fun sometimes to get a little funky! These are the shades I got for only $5 each!!!
Play Until Midnight
(It's a dark sparkly purple)


Sheer Your Toys
(This is a lovely sheer silver that looks much better in person than it does in this picture.)


After my appointments and brief shopping distraction, I picked up Marc and we took the car for an oil change. I love to go for an oil change because whenever we take the car to the car place, I always get a new air freshener to hang from the rear view - now our car is not only all lubed up, but it's smelling of sweet lime! YUM!

While waiting, we popped into some office supply stores and candle stores in the area for a browse. I needed a new notebook for my to do's and whatnot - I feel incomplete without a notebook in my bag at all times! I picked up this cute pink one:

After we picked up our car, M was very excited to pick up his wedding band from Tiffany which just came in. Everytime I go there now its so much fun!!! On our way home, we made a quick stop at The Body Shop!!!
I had never been to The Body Shop on the island, but I'd used one or two of their products before in the states. I had no plans of buying much - maybe a lotion or a treat or two. However, in the back of my mind, I've been looking for some skincare products - I've been breaking out like crazy lately! I think the change of weather and stress have had an interesting effect on my skin! But I found this Tea Tree Oil line of skincare at The Body Shop that looks great! And I LOVE tea tree oil - it really works for blemish control and balancing out your skin. I'll let you know how these work out, but here's a peek at my purchases:
Tea Tree Oil Foaming Face Wash
Tea Tree Oil Exfoliating Facial Scrub
Tea Tree Oil Facial Toner
Tea Tree Oil Mattifying Moisturizer

Tea Tree Oil Blemish Stick

Round Handle Facial Scrub Brush

No More Rough Stuff Foot Pumice
(I totally needed a new one of these!)
Our cleaning has been a little subsided by our air conditioner which stopped working! UGH! We're puddling here in the heat and planning for a double header tonight - seeing two films! But I feel like otherwise we had a very productive day so far!!!
xoxo,
Pink Julep

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Treating Myself! on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news