Wake Up Call: Millie Meets Fashion


(Images via 1, 2)

****

Rise and shine, loves, it's time to start another week! I hope your weekend was wonderful and bursting with fun!

This weekend, for me, was absolutely fantastic. While my dad was away on a golf trip, my mom came over to my house- we had a great mother-daughter weekend! Shopping, eating, gallivanting, and catching up on hometown gossip- it couldn't have been better!

Yesterday, Debby gave me the most fantastic idea to do a post dedicated to my sweet Millie muffin. I started brainstorming, and "Millie Meets Fashion" was born! Why I never thought of a post like this before is beyond me! Gorgeous fashions to coordinate with all of Millie's bows?! Pure delight! Enjoy this Monday wake up call featuring the sweetest (and feistiest) pup a girl could ask for!

***






(Images of Millie belong to Julie. Other images via 1, 2, 3)

Are you awake now? Surely that was just the remedy!

****

Welcome to the new followers/stalkers/friends! So happy to have you here! You can also find me on twitter and at my tumblr inspiration board, Belle of the Ball.

I'm also hosting a lovey dovey guest post over at Blonde Episodes today! Come visit!

Happy Monday, gang!

Mayer Hawthorne: "Your Easy Lovin' Ain't Pleasin' Nothin'"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Wake Up Call: Millie Meets Fashion on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news