Cape Madras Photo Contest: "LIKE" me & Humps!

Y'all. I never enter these contests... but I decided that I'd give this one a go! If you have a chance pop on over to facebook and "LIKE" the picture of me & Humphrey apple picking! I know there is not fall colors in it, but what is more fun fall activity  than APPLE PICKING?! (And by apple picking I mean, earning the 45 apple cider donuts that you get to eat afterwards?!)

Here is the picture: 


I mean... I was also going to upload this one... because who doesn't love a dang apple cider donut? 
Why doesn't England have these?! 

WHY?!


Moral of the story: 


We never win anything.

And we're cute.

And by "we're" I mean, Humphrey is.


Don't let that little face lose!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Cape Madras Photo Contest: "LIKE" me & Humps! on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news