Spring Forecast: Jill Stuart Spring & Summer 2011





(Images via FGR)

****

After a beautifully pleasant weekend of 60 degree temperatures and high heels without tights and no boots in sight, old man winter reared his ugly head and I'm freezing again. While my neck of the woods didn't get slammed with the recent snow storm, it's still rainy, windy and just plain yuck.

I've got spring fever and it's bad! After browsing the new Lilly collection, dreaming about a beach vacation, and drooling over this Jill Stuart ad campaign, I'm thinking of bright blossoms and birds chirping! I'm loving the 70s vibe that seems to be a trend for spring- remember the Marc Jacobs collection?!

Here's hoping that sunny days are just around the corner, loves!

Bruno Mars- "Grenade (Live Acoustic)"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Spring Forecast: Jill Stuart Spring & Summer 2011 on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news