Can I Go on a Date With You? I Promise Not to Get in the Way!

I seriously hope these two are seriously dating! I want them to go out, have a big funny sparkly crazy bi-continental wedding and then have a whole litter of glittery comical little K-Brand babies!!!


I mean seriously, how much fun would that be to see unfolding in our People Magazines every week!


They seem like so much fun, I totally wanna hang out with them! Or even just be a fly on the wall while they're shopping for Burlesque costumes and see through shirts! LOVE THEM!!!
Dear Katie & Russell,
Love you! Mean it! Come visit me in Cayman and sing me songs and tell me jokes!
Love,
Pink Julep! xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Can I Go on a Date With You? I Promise Not to Get in the Way! on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news