When All Else Fails....


Sometimes that's all you can do, right?

****

Yesterday was a tough day, gang. Tough. It was one of those 'one step forward, two steps back' kind of days. I'm not writing this here in hopes of getting tons of sympathy from you. Please, surely you know me better than that. 

I just need to write it down and get it out. I hate to be cryptic about the events that caused the last twenty-four hours to suck tremendously, but that's not something I feel like sharing with the world. I hope you'll understand.

Today has to be better, right? No, maybe tomorrow will be better.

 My friend Lauren posted a video on my facebook yesterday of the Spice Girls performing 'Wannabe.' Whenever we had bad days in college we would blast it in the car. I have the best friends ever.

****

Until tomorrow....


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save When All Else Fails.... on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news