My Weekend in Photos

 (via)

Hello, everyone! I hope you had a wonderful three day weekend! Wasn't it fabulous?? I love long weekends! And this Friday is our last day of school and then we're out for summer! Woo hoo!! I am in desperate need of a break, more specifically, a beach vacation that will be happening very soon! So, instead of writing about the last 4 days of my life, I thought I would document with pictures. I love pictures, you know this already. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. Let's start with Thursday night when my friend Dana and I celebrated the opening of Sex and the City 2...

 (My partner in crime)

Shoes, wine, tickets. That's all we needed.

(Mine were Kristin Davis brand. Very fitting, I thought.)


(We could take Manhattan by storm in these shoes)

2. I had class on Friday and Saturday. Yea, nothing to document.

3. OOTD for church on Sunday....

(Karen Kane Top, J. Crew Skirt, Kate Spade Clutch)

(I got this clutch on serious sale last year. It was too charming to pass up!)


(Kristin Davis pumps)

4. Memorial Day- closet cleaning and shopping!

(Before)

(After!)

(Organized!)


 (Color coordinated!)

5. Two OOTDs in one post?? Here's what I wore today for the shopping outing with my mama...

(J. Crew dress and cardigan)

 (Express belt)

(Steve Madden sandals)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I got some cute stuff today for our beach vacation. I may share or you may just have to wait until a vacation recap in a couple of weeks. I like suspense and surprises! 

Have a wonderful Tuesday, everyone! And hello to the new readers/followers! So happy to have you here!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save My Weekend in Photos on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news