Sex and the City Style: Carrie


Well, ladies you knew I was saving the best for last, right? Carrie Bradshaw is the epitome of high-fashion, fabulous, witty humor all rolled into one petite little package! We love her, we loved her in the series and in the first movie and after seeing her in the new movie last night, I'm more in love than ever! I can't tell you how much I loved the movie!! It got some bad reviews, but whatever, my bff and I loved it! I won't spoil it for anyone, I promise!

This post is full of fashion goodness, it's just bursting- from the early days of the series to Paris and a few thrown in from the new movie! I hope you enjoy these gorgeous outfits!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Maybe the past is like an anchor holding us back. Maybe, you have to let go of who you were to become who you will be."
-Carrie Bradshaw

Fashions from the series.... 




















"The most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you can find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just fabulous."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From Paris with love....











"I'm looking for love. Real love. Ridiculous, inconvenient, consuming, can't-live-without-each-other love. And I don't think that love is here in this expensive suite in this lovely hotel in Paris."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sex and the City, Movie 1.....









 
 "Don't give me a diamond, just give me a really big closet."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sex and the City, Movie 2









Carrie: You're wearing white!
Stanford: Like a virgin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This last look from the movie is one of my favorites! I love the casualness of the t-shirt paired with the glamorous, ball-gown skirt. I just think it's perfect together! I decided to put together two looks for Miss Bradshaw, a day look and a night/date look.
Sex and the City Style: Carrie Bradshaw (Upper East Side Chic)
Fashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

And the night/date look....

Sex and the City Style: Carrie Bradshaw (Night Out)
Fashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

I have so enjoyed sharing this series with you all! I hope you enjoyed it just as much! For all of you seeing the movie this weekend, have fun!!

Happy Friday, everyone!



2 comments:

replica bags review redirected here s8f22b4m65 replica bags los angeles check my source p3e18j1j67 replica louis vuitton bag 7a replica bags philippines replica bags why not look here u5k98q2q06 replica bags ebay

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Sex and the City Style: Carrie on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news