I Wanna Put On Mah Mah Mah Mah Mah Boogie Shoes!!!



There's a cute little store on the island called For Your Party that sells all kinds of party goods, little novelties & gifts! We wondered in there tonight for a browse and we found the cutest Mardi Gras beads in Fuschia and Purple for soooo cheap! For about the US equivalent of 30 cents each we snagged 100 of these babies - I think they'll add some whimsical fun to our reception once the party tunes start pumpin!!! We'll have these passed or set out after dinner when the music starts thumpin to get the party started!
Yes, I'm very pleased with myself and my cheesy silly little find. Don't judge me! :-)
xoxo,
Pink Julep!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save I Wanna Put On Mah Mah Mah Mah Mah Boogie Shoes!!! on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news