Happiness Comes in a Little Blue Box!!!


I got to pick up my wedding band last week at Tiffany!!! It was a phenominal feeling when she went into the back room and came out with this bag... for me!!!!

When I told the sales lady that it was my first Tiffany item, everyone in the store started clapping! hhahaha Even the dazed vacationing couple who were eyeing a VERY pricey diamond necklace! It was truly and exciting milestone for me and I will never forget the day I picked up my wedding ring! Now I can't wait to wear it!!!

It was a little bittersweet because my goal when I moved to NYC was when I made it bigtime, I would waltz into Tiffany and buy myself something fabulous!!! Well, I didn't really stay long enough to make it bigtime and I never bought myself a treat at the Fifth Avenue flagship store, but you know what? This feels just as good! AND I didn't have to trudge up the stairs to the subway and then slide 5 blocks in the freezing cold snow to get it! I bought it while sporting a rockin tan, a lime green tank top, a white mini skirt and some fabulous pink flip flops!~ How's that for shopping weather!?!?!?!

Please see pictures below - one featuring a glimpse of our invites, which I will share later in a separate post - oh, and you can't see the ring... I couldn't bear to take the ribbon off that BEAUTIFUL blue box!!! Not yet anyway!













xoxo,
Pink Julep

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Happiness Comes in a Little Blue Box!!! on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news