Cute Wedding Finds!

I was delighted a couple of weeks ago when I found these cute items for the wedding on the island! They are all great and were cheaper than most wedding accessories, which was bonus!

We were originally thinking of doing a CD favor, which we've decided against for the wedding. However, I found this great kit which includes beautiful labels and envelopes for the CD's in beautiful pink, green & purple patterns! The green is a bit off color scheme for the wedding so we've decided to use these as favors in our Welcome Baskets!!! They are gonna be soooo cute!

I also found this set (excuse the wrinkled presentation - I had it out of the box!) for only $12!!!! And it's really cute! I got it a great new store on the island called It's Your Party !!!


I also picked up this funny little set of knickers in a heart box - so cute! Also $12! They say, "Tonight," "Not Tonight," and "Just Married." I really just wanted the Just Married ones! So cute!!!




Happy Sunday!!!
xoxo,
Pink Julep

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Cute Wedding Finds! on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news