A Couple of Little Things I Found...

I'm thinking of setting up our dining table as a bit of a work station/home office. To be honest, we rarely eat at the table (I know... not very tres chic of us). We generally end up sitting on the couch with our dinner. So I think it's a great idea to make myself a little portable home office set-up on the desk! I have a few projects coming up (nothing I can talk about right now, but I can't wait to share share them with you as soon as they're in the works!) so a little organization will be great!

In addition to my file folders and new address book, I picked up these beauties over the weekend:

A new notebook (made from recycled materials!)

This isn't the greatest photo, but I just love these polka-dot bulldog clips! Perfect for the chic organizer!

Happy Super Bowl Sunday!!! I'm not much of a sports fan, but I'm team Reggie and Kim so GOOOOOO SAINTS!!!!! Looking forward to seeing The Who in the halftime show though! Should be a rockin good time!
xoxo,
Pink Julep!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save A Couple of Little Things I Found... on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news