I Got Tagged!!!

The lovely Angela at The Preppy Polka Dot tagged me for this super fun Q&A! I'm a new reader of her blog, but I'm really enjoying it so far! Check out her blog if you haven't already - it's super cute!

Step 1: respond and rework—answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.

Step 2: tag—eight other un-tagged people.

Make a list of things you can see without getting up:
White Guess Handbag, orange & white Clinique make-up bag, Rockband drums, basket of wedding craft supplies, wedding notebook, Halls cough drops (I have a cold - harumphf!), fuschia sun hat ah la Jackie O, Chanel coffee table book, painting of Arundel Castle in England, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olson coffee table book, and bridal magazines.

Favorite football team:
Um, is this pro or college? My favorite football team is my alma matter - University of Miami! GO CANES!!!

What are you wearing now?
Ireland Rugby t-shirt from Target, black biker shorts, black Victoria's Secret Bra, Juicy Couture boy short knickers in light blue, diamond stud earrings, diamond & platinum engagement ring, and I still have my pearls on from work today... hee hee

What color is your bedroom?
White walls, and greens & maroons decor (we didn't pick it - all apartments are fully furnished in Cayman - you have to just deal with it! UGH!)

What’s the last thing you read/are currently reading?
The last book I read was Valley of the Dolls by Jacqueline Suzanne. I'm currently reading One Fifth Avenue by Candace Bushnell - I never have time so it's taking forever! :-(

What was the last movie you saw?
Bride Wars - it was GREAT!!!

Who was the last person you hugged?
Mr. Julep about 10 minutes ago!

What’s your current obsession/addiction?
Online shopping - I'm obsessed and it's becoming a problem! hahaha I bought 17 things last night! CRAZY!

What was the last thing you said aloud?
Please go buy me some Dayquil, chocolate ice cream and PUFFS WITH LOTION!

What websites do you always visit when you go online? Hotmail, Gmail, CNN, Blogger, The Knot, Brides, Myspace, Facebook, Bluefly, Zappos, E-bags, People, & In Style

What was the last thing you bought?
Other than Domino's Pizza I bought for lunch today, the last thing I bought was clothes on the express.com sale!

What are you listening to right now?
I'm watching a Snapped marathon on Oxygen - hahahaha

If you could have any super power, what would it be?
The power of ultimate persuasion - then I'd always get what I want!!!

What is your favorite weather, and why?
Sunny!!! But I also like rainy days if I can stay home all day and watch chick flicks while listening to the rain!

What time do you usually get up?
6:30 or 6:45 UGH

What is your most challenging goal right now?
Weight loss and time management at work! I'm swamped!

Say something to the person who tagged you:
Preppy Polka Dot, you rock! I love polka dots and that's a major theme for my wedding!!! Nice to meet you - glad we're new blog buds!

If you could have a house–totally paid for, fully furnished–anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be?
Italy

Favorite vacation spot?
Disney World!!!

What is your favorite children’s book?
There's A Monster at the End of This Book!!!

Name one thing you just can’t resist no matter how bad it is for you:
Ice Cream!

Favorite hair product?
Biosilk Oil - I've been using it for years and years!

***Adding this one*** What was the first tape or cd you ever bought yourself?
New Kids on the Block - Hangin Tough! Ah yeah, you all know you had it too!

I'm tagging:

Wearing Mascara

Try More Gum

Serious Shopaholic

Europafox

Make Mine a Mojito

Park Avenue Princess

Eco-Prep

All Things Fluffy Fashionable and Famous

These girls all have great blogs! Check them out and see what they have to say!!!

xoxo,
Pink Julep

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save I Got Tagged!!! on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news