Having a Cold is No Laughing Matter

I still have a cold and it's really annoying - cold or not, the laundry still has to be done and our wedding planning schedule is still important! Mr. Julep is still a little sick, but luckily we're both on the mend it seems - we're both starting to feel a little better.

The worst part of it is the cabin fever - we've been in for two weekends straight - last weekend was a 3 day weekend, so we're both feeling a little itchy to get out of here!

Since we've had no lives in the past two weeks, I've decided to post some photos of funny tissue boxes - I get a kick out of these! hee hee
Dancing Girls, A Pharoah, W, & Monkey - what a group!
Aztec


This is a dandy - a talking tissue box that sneezes when you pull one out!


Shakespeare

Super Mario Brothers!

These are too funny!





I've actually seen this baby one in a store on Grand Cayman and every time I see it, it totally freaks me out!!! hahahaha

Hopefully Mr. Julep and I will be germ-free soon and back to our normal lives - working, working out and socializing from time to time! Until then, we're stuck here watching Lifetime movies, Bridgette Jones (I LOVE IT) and reading books while sucking on cough drops and drinking endless cups of tea! Better in January (the depressing month) than any other time!
xoxo,
Pink Julep (Achoo!)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Having a Cold is No Laughing Matter on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news