Q&A Fun!!!

The lovely Snickerdoodle Champagne tagged me for this super fun Q&A! So here goes...

Here are the rules - post this list on your profile replacing my answers with yours. Tag people to do the same thing. If I tagged YOU, it's because I want to know more about YOU!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes but its not a very good story. My mom named me after two characters on The Young and the Restless, Ashley & Lauren. My dad agreed on the middle name Lauren because one of his favorite actresses is Lauren Bacall. I actually got to meet her last year!!! She came into the party and straight off the elevator says in a sirly voice, "Where's the bar?" She doesn't waste any time! hahahaha She's fab and still gorgeous as ever! It was the opening night for her son's Off-Broadway show!

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? When we went to see Marley and Me - I cried like a baby!

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? YES!!! One of my true talents!

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Honey turkey!

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Nope

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Um, yeah! I'd be my BFF!!! Super besty!

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Is there anything else?

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Yes, but I think it would take hours to get me to finally jump! hahaha I'm a chicken, but I've done a lot of crazy death defying things like that! I've done the sling shot bungee thingy, dived off of cliffs and done that bungee swing thing too...

NAKED? I think my boobs would fall off! So... NO!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? BooBerry, FrankenBerry and Count Chocula!

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Yeah...

(Not sure where question 12 went....)

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Mint Chocolate Chip and Chunky Monkey - can't choose!

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their face? I dunno!

15. RED OR PINK... Um, hello? My name is PINK Julep - not Red Julep!

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I freak out and get irritated very quickly sometimes - ruins the mood...

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Living in a country where everything is accessible! Being on a small island with no department stores or McDonald's or anything I'm used to is HARD!

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST? Yes!

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Pink PJ pants with cowgirls on them and barefoot!

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? CNN

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Yellow! So bright and cheerful!

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Coconut and anything citrus

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Mr. Julep before I picked him up from his office.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I don't know her, but I can tell she's fabulous already - so yeah!

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Does gymnastics and figure skating count? haha I like Moto GP, the luge and speed skating!

27. HAIR COLOR? Blonde, but last year at this time I was a redhead!

28. EYE COLOR? Blue

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes.

30. FAVORITE FOOD? Pizza, cheese, filet mignon, potatoes au gratin, there are way too many to count!

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? YES PLEASE!!!

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist - BAD MOVIE!

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Black Cami Tank from Express

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer for sure! (There must be a reason why I moved to the Caribbean, right?)

35. HUGS OR KISSES? YES PLEASE!!!

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Not sure

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Uhhhh

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I'm still reading One Fifth Avenue - I hardly ever get much time to read... but someday I'll finish it! hahaha

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? It's purple. That's it, just purple.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? The American President - Good Movie!

42. FAVORITE SOUND(S). The ocean

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? The Beatles - no question!

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Living or vacay? Right now, I live in Grand Cayman which is the farthest I've ever lived from home. The farthest I've ever been on vacation would be somewhere in Europe.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Yes, I can Rolla Bolla - it's a circus trick and I performed it on a game show at the MTV Summer Beach House in Key West in 2001! And I won!!!

46 WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Ashland, KY - same as Ashley Judd, I think.

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Everyone's

48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER? We lived in the same building in NYC and we met outside near the mailboxes.

I'm tagging:

Europafox

French Kiss

Pocket Full of Pink

xoxo,
Pink Julep

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Save Q&A Fun!!! on social network:

Subscribe To RSS

Sign up to receive latest news